Bouhonetpme Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Hindi Blitz

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A tough cop is dispatched to take down a serial killer who has been targeting police officers.
Detective Sergeant Tom Brant who is dispatched to take down a serial killer hell bent on killing off the police force one by one. "The Blitz" manages to slip through the grasp of Tom every time, and with the precious lives of his colleagues diminishing one by one, Tom is led to the question: if we can't protect our own, then what good are we?
This film was made for him. Forget about the exaggerated action flicks that he is famous for, it's these smaller thrillers that allows him to shine. A serial killer targeting police officers in South East London is slowly going through the entire division. It's up to an uncontrollable officer and a new sergeant to take him down. Firstly, being British myself, London is not this bad where you physically cannot go out onto the streets without a murder taking place. Secondly, you'll need to fine tune your hearing because everyone speaks like they're from "Laaaaaandaaaaaan! Init!". Accurate yet takes time to adjust to. What we are presented with is a consistently engaging crime drama with some well executed thrills. Yes, the narrative is slightly messy. Yes, this is not going to set the world alight. And yes, the protagonist should be fired…immediately. But it's entertaininghell. Statham sarcastically blitzing (see what I did there…) members of the public with lines such"I left you the crisps you cheeky bugger!" or "Do I look like I carry a pencil?". His delivery of the dialogue just brings a smile to my face. I want more! Considine was competentalways. Oh and Mark Rylance pops up occasionally. Wow, even Luke Evans makes a surprise entrance halfway through. Who knew…! Gillen plays the antagonist with a fun buoyancy that allows him to explore his character. Enthralling and maniacal simultaneously. Narratively though, it's inconsistent. The sub plot involving PC Falls was pointless and added no character depth whatsoever. The ending was uninspired and far too cheesy. Also a few plot holes regarding the killer that really weren't tied together. However, it's short, sweet and undeniably entertaining. "The Stath" is a man who keeps on giving, could happily watch four hours of him being sarcastic with his deep masculine voice.
In London, the violent Detective Sergeant Tom Brant (Jason Statham) is in trouble with the press and his superiors request low profile attitude to him. When a cop killer called Blitz (Aidan Gillen) attacks police officers in London, Brant is assigned to the manhunt with his chief, the gay cop Porter Nash (Paddy Considine). His investigation shows that the criminal is the hoodlum Barry Weiss, but the police can not find any evidence against Barry. When he is released from jail by his lawyer, Brant and Nash put Barry under surveillance expecting a new attack of the Blitz.<br/><br/>"Blitz" is a great police story for fans like me of Dirty Harry or Paul Kersey, from "Death Wish", and Jason Statham. The story has clichés, the conclusion is very similar to "10 to Midnight", but the plot is engaging and full of action. Aidan Gillen performs one of the nastiest villains I have recently seen with his cynical smile and this actor has a great resemblance with Gary Oldman. The idea of a gay police inspector is original in times of politically correct. My vote is seven.<br/><br/>Title (Brazil): "Blitz"

Railroad Tigers full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieBlackout full movie in hindi free downloadDead Squid Walking full movie in hindi free download mp4Operation Red Sea full movie hd 1080p1440 and Counting tamil pdf downloaddownload full movie Ghost in hindiBad Boys for Life full movie in hindi 1080p downloadBoth the Life of an Immortal and a Mortal Are Equally Glorified movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe Angry Birds Movie tamil pdf downloadHam for the Holidays tamil pdf download

last edited 216 weeks ago by Bouhonetpme
Please log in to post a reply.